Re: [Devel] Project steering

From: Antoine
Subject: Re: [Devel] Project steering
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 12:27:20 +0100

On Wednesday, February 25, 2004 3:23 PM
Sven Neumann <address@hidden> va escriure:

> If you insist on using a non-standard inclusion scheme that's fine,

What is a "standard inclusion scheme" for a multi-header library?
Taking in account it should work on Unix (according to FHS, or disaccording
to it), but also in widely different environments, some of "embeeded" fame
where the developement tree is hosted in a different place, and where the
"install" is manual; and some where / is *not* handled as path separator
inside the C compiler; and some with a 8.3 limit in the file system.

Sorry, but experience is, we did not encounter such standard.
Should we, there would be no problem now.

 but you could have made it more obvious that the traditional and