Re: [Devel] unix configure script bug

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Devel] unix configure script bug
Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 13:33:08 +0200 (CEST)

> In the build/unix directory, When running the configure script on
> a SUn with Solaris 9, the egrep test fails using /bin/sh. The
> variable ac_max in the line
>
>     if test $ac_count -gt ${ac_max-0}; then
>
> is undefined. [...]

Thanks for the report.  This is a bug in the autoconf version I've
used to create the configure script.  Looking into the CVS repository
of autoconf I can see that this has been fixed in the last few days;
the next release of FreeType will have updated configure scripts which
hopefully makes the problem disappear automatically.