[Devel] Compilation problem with freetype-2.1.8 & BCB 5

From: Hyvärinen Jyrki Juhani
Subject: [Devel] Compilation problem with freetype-2.1.8 & BCB 5
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 00:01:51 +0300 (EEST)

Hi!

I just thought have a little overview to this library and everything wen't
just fine until the compilation failed. Problem is not bad, but there's an
include of 'unistd.h' in zopen.c line ~72 and my borland (builder 5)
default installation (read -> no patches :o) ) does not contain it. I
added that include inside define 'HAVE_UNISTD_H' and compilation worked out.
Yet, I
can't say whether this is the correct way to fix it and I'm not so
familiar with this library I would dare to make any changes so hopefully
this helps.

-Jyrki-

p.s. Am I totally out of course?