Re: [Devel] Bug # 144600 from GNOME Bugzilla

From: skhilji
Subject: Re: [Devel] Bug # 144600 from GNOME Bugzilla
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 08:36:06 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: Masatake YAMATO <address@hidden>
Date: Monday, June 21, 2004 2:19 am

> Could you tell me the font file name in Fedora Core 2?
> So I can try the font on raw freetype without gnome2.6.

Bitstream Vera Sans Mono

Initially I thought it was a problem with gEdit and not with the font
itself---as I tested OpenOffice to display the font correctly.  However, I was
testing with OO @ 12 pt and with gEdit @ 10pt.  It turns out that if you test @
10 pt size, then both applications display the 'm' glyphs slight
distorted---You can take a look at the screenshot attached to the GNOME bug
report that I mentioned earlire.

Salman