Re: [ft-devel] No support for side-by-side installation of x86-64 and i3

From: mpsuzuki
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] No support for side-by-side installation of x86-64 and i386
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 02:23:13 +0900

Hi,

On Wed, 7 Dec 2005 14:15:52 +0100 (CET)
>On Wed, 7 Dec 2005, address@hidden wrote:
>> I see. Let me clarify the condition: the issue you reported is
>> specific to GNU/Linux on x86-64, ppc64 and s390x.
>
>Solaris 64-bit also has ABI-separated library directories:

Great Thank you for helpful info.
Let me ask more about the separations on Solaris:

* Optional softwares use same separation rules?
  For example, there are something like /usr/X11R6/lib/64 ?

* How about header files?
  The header files are separated completely?
  Or, the shareable headers are installed in /usr/include and
  other arch-dependent headers are separated in other directories?
  Or, system has only headers for most-suitable architechture?

Regards,
mpsuzuki

P.S.: Hey, any guys on IRIX, AIX and HP-UX?