Re: [ft-devel] web page for the forthcoming 2.2.0 release

From: david turner
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] web page for the forthcoming 2.2.0 release
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 17:56:27 +0100

Victor Luchits a écrit :

Information contained in this email message is confidential and may be privileged, and is intended only for use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the address@hidden and destroy the original message.