Re: [ft-devel] internal.h

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] internal.h
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 22:25:22 +0100 (CET)

> I was under the impression that the public inclusion of the
> internals header folder was a mistake.
>
> If that's the case, then why does freetype/config/ftheader.h include
> <freetype/internal/internal.h> ?

We haven't yet done the transition.

> Do you plan on removing line 632 from ftheader.h,

Yes, everything related to `internal' should be removed.

Any takers to fix this?  It basically means to do the following.

  . Provide a file, say, ft2.h which defines and includes
    FT_INTERNAL_INTERNAL_H, and which also includes ftbuild.h.

  . Fix all source and header files to include ft2.h instead of
    ft2build.h.