RE: [ft-devel] A old problem when build the freetype with VS2005

From: 丁力
Subject: RE: [ft-devel] A old problem when build the freetype with VS2005
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 09:32:40 +0800

I have verified that. The reason isn't the "Precompiled Header File".
It is the macro FT2_BUILD_LIBRARY isn't defined during compilation which is
located in Project - Properties... - Configuration Properties -
C/C++ - Preprocessor - Preprocessor Definitions. You can add the macro
FT2_BUILD_LIBRARY, and the project can be built successfully.

PS: I don't know why the macro FT2_BUILD_LIBRARY was removed when I convert the
project to VS2005, perhaps it's a bug of VS2005.