RE: [ft-devel] A old problem when build the freetype with VS2005

From: 丁力
Subject: RE: [ft-devel] A old problem when build the freetype with VS2005
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 13:42:08 +0800

I have tested it for several ways. There is only one convert way is right, when
I open the "freetype.dsw" and convert it to VS2005 project, it can be converted
right. But when I open "freetype.vcproj", "freetype.sln", "freetype.dsp" and
convert it to VS2005 project, it was converted worry.

I think that open "freetype.dsw" and convert it is from VC6 directly to VS2005,
others are from VC.net to VS2005.

So I think that the file " freetype.vcproj"(for VC++.net) is worry. In other
words, there is not the macro FT2_BUILD_LIBRARY defined in it. his is not a bug
of VS2005.

Please verify it.