Re: [ft-devel] Minor misc patches to freetype cvs, from custom c

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Minor misc patches to freetype cvs, from custom changes in vtk
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 13:36:40 +0900

"David Turner" <address@hidden> writes:
> I had correct compilation, without warnings with all the following compilers
> though:
>
>   MingW (GCC)
>   Visual C++ 6
>   Visual C++ 7
>   Borland C++ 5.5
>   OpenWatcom C++ (don't remember version)
>   Win32-LCC (don't remember version)

I also tried several proprietary compilers at work (including one using
the EDG frontend, well known for being highly standard compliant), with
the same results -- correct compilation, no warning.  I used the most
strict warning mode/option I could find with all of them.

-Miles

--
Is it true that nothing can be known?  If so how do we know this?  -Woody Allen