Re: [ft-devel] freetype under Windows

From: Saro Engels
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] freetype under Windows
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 23:51:49 +0100

Werner LEMBERG schrieb:
I didn't got ftjam working + the support for ftjam seems to be very
small

Yes, David doesn't have time to do something here.  I've been tempted
to write support for SCons (www.scons.org), however there are so many
other things that I shall do that I dropped the idea very quickly
again. :-(
Well, it is ok right now ;-).

compared so I decided to use CMake[2].

Just curious: What's the problem with GNU make on Windows?  I'm not a
Windows user at all...
cmake doesn't replace GNU make but GNU autotools - which is the most problematic thing to use with msvc etc. We use GNU make in the form of the MinGW make (we use the rest of MinGW too, except msys) but we use msvc's nmake for msvc compiler.

    Werner

regards,
SaroEngels

--