Re: [ft-devel] Report a bug.

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Report a bug.
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 07:05:19 +0200 (CEST)

> It seems that some examples is already right now which use the lib
> in cvs.
>
> But there are also some examples wrong. Please check it.

For me it works as expected, and I get (almost) the same result as in
2.09.JPG.  Please double-check!  Have you sent the right demo font?
Have you really used the CVS for the first image?

BTW, don't use the extension `ttf' -- those fonts are neither TrueType
nor OpenType font but pure CFF fonts.  Either use no extension or call
them .cff if you like.