Re: [ft-devel] Report a bug.

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Report a bug.
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 11:14:58 +0200 (CEST)

> Yes, I'm sure I have get all the code from the cvs.

Strange.  Are you using the CVS version of ftview also (it shouldn't
make a difference, though)?  To avoid DLL irritations I suggest that
you use static linking for building the demo programs -- you have
properly relinked the binaries, have you?

Regarding DLLs: It's possible that I've broken binary compatibility to
previous FreeType versions -- I've asked David to check that.

> The font "tt4.cff", ver2.3.5 is all right. But the cvs version
> cannot display.

Again, it works for me (using `ftview -f 973 30 TT4.cff').

> Have you checked in all the code that you changed?

Yes.