[ft-devel] question about replanting freetype

From: leesky
Subject: [ft-devel] question about replanting freetype
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 22:05:07 +0800

dear supports, I am a freshman using freetype. I am trying to replant freetype into my embedded system. I have read "CUSTOMIZATION" , I know that I should replace the standard system interface (dealing with memory allocation and stream I/O) with a custom one. I selected UCOS as RTOS, and there is no file system in my UCOS. My embedded system just has 256kb memory, and there must be 130kb for applicaions and RTOS. My question is whether I could replace freetype into my embedded system? If I could, my next question is, if I do not modify the default config, I will just replce ftsystem.c with my_ftsystem.c, and are there any things I must do?
Thank for your answer!
your sincerely
Su

轻松把Hotmail下载到本地,试试 Windows Live Mail。 立即尝试!