Re: [ft-devel] Re: About 2.3.6 Release, maybe there is a bug~

From: suzuki toshiya
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Re: About 2.3.6 Release, maybe there is a bug~
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 00:43:49 +0900

Dear Sir,

Just I've fixed builds/unix/configure.raw on CVS, please check.
I checked on my G4 PowerBook (Mac OS X 10.4.11 + 10.4u SDK),
but not on Intel or G5 platforms.

The fix is quite simple: If CFLAGS has "-isysroot" option and
LDFLAGS doesn't have, configure duplicates "-isysroot XXX" to LDFLAGS.

"-isysroot XXX" is not saved in freetype2.pc & freetype-config,
because they are used by external projects using prebuilt freetype
library. If I save "-isysroot XXX" option into these files,
external projects would be directed to be built by specified
SDKs. It wouldn't be what the developers want freetype2.pc to do.

Regards,
mpsuzuki