Re: [ft-devel] freetype-2.3.7 -- ftconfig.h for biarch systems

From: mpsuzuki
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] freetype-2.3.7 -- ftconfig.h for biarch systems
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 15:52:09 +0900

On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 08:30:16 +0200 (CEST)
Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> wrote:
>> At present, yet I'm not in perfect understand of the utilization of
>> 64-bit integer in FreeType2 source code, so I want to restrict my
>> scope to the improvement of FT_SIZEOF_INT & FT_SIZEOF_LONG.
>
>IIRC, you have to activate them explicitly since not all compilers
>support it correctly out of the box.  However, my memory might play
>tricks on me.

OK, when I proceed to next step, I will do so. I think it's
important for ILP64 system, although I don't have such machine
in my hand. Could you agree with the restriction of the current
scope to FT_SIZEOF_INT & FT_SIZEOF_LONG? I want to leave
following 64-bit related conditionals in ftconfig.h as they
are now, to proceed step-by-step style.

Regards,
mpsuzuki