Re: [ft-devel] loading fonts with signature 'OTTO'

From: Graham Asher
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] loading fonts with signature 'OTTO'
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2010 19:00:37 +0000

Thanks - I'll experiment further. But the addition of the CFF driver is not sufficient. What we have here is a CFF font packaged inside something else, I think.

Graham

James Cloos wrote:
"Graham" == Graham Asher <address@hidden> writes:

Graham> Thanks - can you tell me which version this support was
Graham> introduced in?  I am using FreeType 2.3.7, and it doesn't work
Graham> even though I have enabled and built the relevant drivers.

Git shows that the cff driver was added in 2000, back in the 2.0
timeframe.

Certainly everything since 2.1.0 should work.

-JimC