Re: [ft-devel] Invalid Preprocessor directive: #include FT_FREETYPE_H

From: RustyBucket
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Invalid Preprocessor directive: #include FT_FREETYPE_H
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 21:00:46 -0700 (PDT)

Alan Coopersmith-3 wrote:

> You need to change the makefile to:
>  CFLAGS += ${freetype_cflags}
>  LDFLAGS += ${freetype_libs}

Thanks !
I think I am still missing something major in my makefile

freetype_cflags = `freetype-config --cflags`
freetype_libs = `freetype-config --libs`

CFLAGS += ${freetype_cflags}
LDFLAGS += ${freetype_libs}

Causes sh.exe to crash:

abnormal program termination
zsh: fork failed: no such file or directory
  LD    gcc/uart_echo.axf
zsh: command not found: freetype-config
C:\StellarisIDEstuff\CodeSourcery\Sourcery G++
Lite\bin\arm-none-eabi-ld.EXE: : No such file: Invalid argument
make: *** [gcc/uart_echo.axf] Error 1

I don't really know how this work but it seems the compiler doesn't
recognise 'freetype-config --cflags'