Re: [ft-devel] [Resolved] Clear Type

From: 丁力
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] [Resolved] Clear Type
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 11:05:05 +0800

You should do it by yourself, the freetype only support subpixel...

2010/11/22 <address@hidden>
I had to include the "ftlcdfil.h" file from my main project.  I was expecting the FT_CONFIG_OPTION_SUBPIXEL_RENDERING macro to enable inclusion of the file in the FreeType source, but apparently it doesn't so that automatically.

Best Regards,

Josh Klint
CEO
Leadwerks Software