Re: [ft-devel] Freetype2 - Install issues under Linux SUSE SLES 11 SP1

From: falbriard
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Freetype2 - Install issues under Linux SUSE SLES 11 SP1
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 14:01:00 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Toshiya and Werner, as well as the Matplotlib forum,

=)

 I've succeeded to compile all per-requisites from the source and executed
the python build and install successfully under the SUSE Linux.  I've
already executed a few sample cases with a Agg .png render, its working
perfectly under the s390 mainframe.

In summary:  Overall, all great support from the community, thanks.
Claude