[ft-devel] FreeType Amalgamation first draft

From: Vinnie
Subject: [ft-devel] FreeType Amalgamation first draft
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 13:59:58 -0800 (PST)

Well here it is, an amalgamated version of FreeType. It compiles, links, and
functions correctly in my host application (which was previously linking with a
version of FreeType built as a static library from the full source tree on my
machine). This is only a first draft, plenty of rough edges here (but it works!)

http://code.google.com/p/amalgamate/source/browse/#svn%2Ftrunk%2FFreeType

Just two files, FreeTypeAmalgam.h and FreeTypeAmalgam.c