Re: [ft-devel] GDI ClearType support for ttfautohint available

From: Karsten Luecke
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] GDI ClearType support for ttfautohint available
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 14:56:17 +0200

Hallo Werner, danke!

So here is an OSX binary of the latest version.
No warranties AT ALL.
I used my past tarball download (http://sourceforge.net/projects/freetype/files/ttfautohint/0.9/ as of 6.6.2012) and then manually copied changed files (http://repo.or.cz/w/ttfautohint.git/ up to and including "Fix GETINFO logic ...") into my tarball folder.
So it may involve (human) errors.

Karsten