Re: [ft-devel] [ttfautohint] stem width handling is now selectable

From: vern adams
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] [ttfautohint] stem width handling is now selectable
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 22:18:14 +0100

Ok Thanks for that Werner,
I will test mainly using those 2 args, plus the original instructed truetype.

Also,  i would like to test this with fonts that are 'industry standard' of
good manual TT instructing. I have the Droids and Ubuntu, but am thinking to
seek permission to test on some proprietary fonts too. Obvious would be from MS
to test a few Windows System Fonts (as i have those), but there may be even
better candidates. Anyone here have any contacts they could use to get me a few
test fonts, plus permission to test?  :)

-v