Re: [ft-devel] Glyph metrics figures on the website

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Glyph metrics figures on the website
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 08:45:14 +0100 (CET)

> It'd look lovely in color, but do not over do it. E.g., draw the
> glyph in black, the axes in red, and the dimensions in blue.

Nice idea!  But please not too colourful :-) I very much prefer pale
colours and shades of gray to get a `serious' look.

BTW, can you please give an URL for the source files of the two
images?  I would like to reduce the margins.  And how do you create
the PDFs?  What about creating SVG images additionally?  Today I think
it's OK to directly embed SVGs into a web page, and the conversion
from PDF to SVG is not optimal; at least not with inkscape.