Re: [ft-devel] gamma correction and FreeType

From: Dave Arnold
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] gamma correction and FreeType
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 13:32:40 -0800

One mechanism I can think of for this is "bloom" or "bleed", where a signal for
one pixel affects neighboring pixels. This can apply both to the display and to the sensor (the
eye).
Your experiment uses a "bright" lamp. Do you think ordinary viewing conditions would have
enough brightness or contrast to cause such "bleed"?

-Dave