[ft-devel] 2.6.3 > Port > Android via VS2015

From: doug sanden
Subject: [ft-devel] 2.6.3 > Port > Android via VS2015
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 13:14:20 +0000

Q. is there a list / table showing which .c goes with which feature DEFINE?
Thanks,
Doug

more..

0. background - I'm working with builds and ports of opensource
http://freewrl.sourceforge.net virtual reality browser, where we have been
using freetype2 for rendering (a small set of 8) truetype fonts in 3D (after
tesselating the outline) and as alpha textures (for HUD heads-up display in a
Layout node and on the built-in menu system via atlas step)
1. thanks for your nuget package for VS2015 for win32 and x64 - will use for
windows univeral build
2. someone an did android configuration of 2.4.4 via android .mk
https://github.com/cdave1/freetype2-android
https://github.com/cdave1/freetype2-ios
3.  today I'm trying to do Android build in VS2015. where using 2.6.3 or
cdave1's android -except the list of .c to compile directly and link is in
visual studio project- I get messages during link like:
ftinit.c:ft_default_modules: error: undefined reference to
'psnames_module_class'
...pshinter_module_class'
... 'ft_raster1_renderer_class'
... 'sfnt_module_class'
Hypothesis: my DEFINES don't match the module list I'm linking
Q. is there a table of  [define][.c modules to build and link]?