Re: [ft-devel] 2.6.3 > Port > Android via VS2015

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] 2.6.3 > Port > Android via VS2015
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 09:01:35 +0200 (CEST)

> Q. is there a list / table showing which .c goes with which feature
> DEFINE?

Have a look into `modules.cfg' to examine the dependencies.

> today I'm trying to do Android build in VS2015. where using 2.6.3 or
> cdave1's android -except the list of .c to compile directly and link
> is in visual studio project- I get messages during link like: [...]

What about examining FreeType's VS project files?

> Q. is there a table of  [define][.c modules to build and link]?

If you want a module `foo', look into file `src/foo/rules.mk' and
check the variable `FOO_DRV_SRC_S' (where `FOO' might be an
abbreviation of `foo'); it gives the module's main source code file
that in turn includes all other source code files.