Re: [ft-devel] ftdump functionality in ftinstpect

From: Ankit Dhankhar
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] ftdump functionality in ftinstpect
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2018 03:12:11 +0530

Some comments.

* I think it would be best if all the information is present in a
  single window.  If necessary, there could be tabs to split the
  contents into smaller chunks.

I have attached the new patch as per above suggestion, please
have a look and suggest further changes :)

* For the charmap info it would be nice if the meaning of the numbers
  could be shown also, e.g. PID 3 = MS Windows, EID 1 = Unicode BMP,
  etc., etc.

I corrected it for PID. Left others fields, as I am not sure to print what ( means
internal keyword used in FreeType or something else). I tried to replicate the
`ftdump.c' as that produces result in numerical form. Should I send a
patch for `ftdump.c' regarding the same?

Regards,
Ankit