Re: Which download to build for Windows 11 Pro?

From: Hin-Tak Leung
Subject: Re: Which download to build for Windows 11 Pro?
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2023 17:09:28 +0000 (UTC)

It is still not exactly clear what you are trying to do, and how/why you are going about it. Feeetype-py for windows AFAIK bundles the freetype dll, although there is a not yet merged pull which tries to build the bundled freetype dll with more features:
https://github.com/rougier/freetype-py/pull/149

I assume this is you too... - why are you trying to rename files?

https://github.com/rougier/freetype-py/issues/182

If you ramdomly rearrange and rename files, you get random brokenness...