[Freetype] Font for an eBook format

From: John Everett
Subject: [Freetype] Font for an eBook format
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 13:26:46 -0800

Hi

I am writing to suggest that you visit the Zipped Books site
(www.zippedbooks.co.uk - or via www.zippedbooks.com), where you will find a
recently added page about fonts which deliver the best possible reading
experience (i.e. excellent smoothing and kerning).

While I cannot offer any direct payment, a font specially developed for
Zipped Books may well bring welcome publicity to your projects.

I recognise this evaluation will take some time, and hope there will be some
incentive to do so.

Regards

John Everett