[Freetype] (no subject)

From: George Petrov Georgiev
Subject: [Freetype] (no subject)
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 20:07:07 +0200

    Hi all,

Thank you a lot, a have already subscribed for freetype mailing list.

May I ask you a question?

    I can't understad way when I create a new size object with
FT_Set_Pixel_Sizes( face, 0, ptsize) or FT_Set_Char_Size( face, ptsize << 6,
0, 72, 72) , the maximal value of  bbox.yMax-bbox.yMin (text height) is
greater then ptsize? Am I wrong or it's a problem of freetype. May by I
don't understant glyph metrics, but I it seems to be very difficult to
render text to screen in fixed height, cause I don't have prior knoladge for
max height.

I'll be very obligated if you tell me where I am wrong

Regards

George