Re: [Freetype] 2.0.1 build fails on Linux

From: Tom Kacvinsky
Subject: Re: [Freetype] 2.0.1 build fails on Linux
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 19:36:33 -0500 (EST)

I don't think it is the case that cvs.freetype.org is dead; I think the problem
is one of the routers out there on the internet (either belonging to isdnet.net,
or the next hop down from them on the way to cvs.freetype.org).  Note that
www.freetype.org is accessible, but it is hosted by a different ISP...

Tom