Re: [Freetype] BUG humour

From: David Turner
Subject: Re: [Freetype] BUG humour
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 11:42:33 +0200

Hi Robin,

Robin Becker a écrit :

> I take this to be humorous, but I'm probably rather weird. Is it really
> part of the Freetype development process to close major bugs with
> resolution none?
>
> Bugs item #406263, was updated on 2001-03-06 03:22
> You can respond by visiting:
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=103157&aid=406263&group
> _id=3157
>
> Category: freetype2 build system
> Group: major

Sorry for the inconvenience, because the bug has been
fixed in the current snapshot (I'm using Windows 2000
myself, but don't use "make" very much these days, "Jam"
is so much better). I'm currently preparing the 2.0.3 and
closed the bug a bit too early...

By the way, we're going to close the SourceForge tracking
system, I don't know why, but it never sent any e-mail to the
addresses I gave it.. :-(

Regards,

- David