[Freetype] Release 2.0.3 on its way

From: David Turner
Subject: [Freetype] Release 2.0.3 on its way
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 11:44:08 +0200

Hello,

  I'm currently preparing for a 2.0.3 release, since there have been
  some significant changes since 2.0.2, and because 2.1 will feature
  some rather important internal changes (mainly to the hinting
  sub-system).

  If there's something that doesn't work correctly, or a bug you find
  really annoying before the release, please let me know. I expect to
  make the release this week-end or on Monday..

Cheers,

- David