[Freetype] freetype2 2.0.9

From: James H. Cloos Jr.
Subject: [Freetype] freetype2 2.0.9
Date: 11 Mar 2002 13:48:57 -0500

I wanted to upgrade freetype to the latest, and have uploaded the
resulting RPMs in case anyone else is interested.

i386.rpm, src.rpm and spec are all available under:

http://www.io.com/~ftp/usr/cloos/linux/suse/7.3/

aka

ftp://ftp.io.com/pub/usr/cloos/linux/suse/7.3/

Differences other than the version upgrade to suse's 2.0.4-23 include
all of the documentation (from both the main tarfile and from the
ftdocs tarfile) into the main rpm and the inclusion of a demos rpm
including the executables from the ft2demos tarfile.

The demos binaries conflict with the similar binaries in the
freetype-1.3.1 rpm.  That could be fixed by splitting the latter into
two RPMs or by depricating it and porting anything left using libttf.so
to libfreetype.  I did neither, so you'll have to use --force to
install freetype2-demos-2.0.9-JHC01.i386.rpm if freetype-1.3.1-290
is also installed.

I'm not familiar enough with earlier suse releases to know wether
these packages will work with 7.2 or earlier.  I suspect the src.rpm
at least will be useful there.

Release is set to JHC01 to avoid conflicts with suse releases.

They are signed by my address@hidden key for now.  (My primary key
is not accessible from here....)  The public key is also in the above
directory.

The +bci spec uses the +bci patch to enable the bytecode interpreter.
You'll have to recompile from src to use it....

-JimC