RE: [Freetype] Font Rasterizer in Symbian Quartz

From: Chan Choong Cheng-F11968
Subject: RE: [Freetype] Font Rasterizer in Symbian Quartz
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 20:10:26 +0800

Hi Sander,

I can see that you are an expert in fonts in embedded devices.
So perhaps you can help me with some of my doubts regardinf font rasterizer for
Symbian Quartz.

There is this file "freetype.dll" residing in the directory
RELEASE\WINS\UDEB\Z\SYSTEM\FONTS

Is that the default font rasterizer for the system?

I've tried deleting it but the emulator still runs well.

What's the significance of this file?

Thanks in advance.

regards,
Dixon Chan