RE: [Freetype] zlib question

From: Shawn Yarbrough
Subject: RE: [Freetype] zlib question
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 06:06:32 -0700 (PDT)

A-HA

Somebody has already thought of my situation.  From
the comments for the ftoption.h option you mentioned:

"If you [leave] it undefined, the component will use
its own copy of the zlib sources instead.  These have
been modified to be included directly within the
component and *not* export external function names.
This allows you to link any program with FreeType."

Freetype is cool.  I'm still having a problem using
FTGL to render text into an Open GL window but that
problem may not be related to Freetype itself.  (Using
FTGLTextureFont I'm seeing white blocks in place of
the expected Freetype characters).

Thanks for the info!

Shawn Yarbrough
address@hidden