Re: [Freetype] apply transformation to get styles

From: Dave Williss
Subject: Re: [Freetype] apply transformation to get styles
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 09:19:56 -0500

Draw the text twice.  Once where you want it and once one pixel
to the right.  For large text sizes, you may need to repeat to get any
noticeable boldness. This is what we do to get synthetic bold when a
bold version of a font isn't available.

 -- Dave Williss
------
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons,
   for you are crunchy and taste good with catsup