[ft] crash loading font

From: Anthony Feick
Subject: [ft] crash loading font
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 15:53:07 -0500

We have 3 fonts that cause an illegal access violation in
"t1_builder_close_contour"  ("Adobe Jenson MM Italic Expert", "Kepler
MM Expert", and "Kepler MM Ornaments 1").  The
"decoder->builder->current" is null, and the function is trying to
access the "n_points" of "current".  It looks like "t1_builder_init"
is supposed to be called for every glyph, but it is only called once
in "t1_decoder_init".

Has anyone seen this problem of have any idea what the issue is here?
 The only thing I can think is that most fonts don't use the
"op_endchar".  I can send the pfb font files to someone if that would
help.

We're using Freetype 2.1.9, but it doesn't like this stuff has been
changed in 2.1.10.