Re: [ft] Intalling a font

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft] Intalling a font
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 18:40:18 +0200 (CEST)

> Here's the situation.  I am working on a webpage for my mother that
> uses a unique font.  She has a True Type font built for it.  I have
> the file.  I'm leasing a server that has Free Type 2 installed on
> it.  I'm guessing it's been intialized but I'm not sure.  I seem to
> be bulloxing up the commands.  Is there a tutorial that is done at
> the level of those of us just starting out?

I fear that FreeType itself won't help you at all, since this is a
library written in the C language -- there is no end-user code at all.

Maybe you are using a FreeType rendering extension of, say, the Apache
web server or something like that.  In that case you have to consult
the web server's documentation for details.