[ft] Intalling a font

From: Michael
Subject: [ft] Intalling a font
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 12:47:08 -0400 (EDT)

Hi guys,

I've got a big nube question for you.  Unfortunately your tutorial didn't help
much.  Probably because I know so little about UNIX/LINUX.

Here's the situation.  I am working on a webpage for my mother that uses a
unique font.  She has a True Type font built for it.  I have the file.  I'm
leasing a server that has Free Type 2 installed on it.  I'm guessing it's been
intialized but I'm not sure.  I seem to be bulloxing up the commands.  Is there
a tutorial that is done at the level of those of us just starting out?

Michael Shaffer