[ft] compilinig ftdemos on mac

From: George Williams
Subject: [ft] compilinig ftdemos on mac
Date: 14 Jun 2006 15:41:59 -0700

On Tue, 2006-06-13 at 22:29, Pravin Satpute wrote:
> Has anyone compiled the ftdemos package on windows?  If possible, I'd
> like to be able to compile them with Visual Studio, but I don't feel
> like duplicating effort if someone else has already done it.
I just compiled ftdemos-2.2.1 on my mac
 (in a terminal window using make)

Everything built fine, but when I tried to run any of the demos I got:
$ bin/ftview 24 tahoma.ttf
dyld: lazy symbol binding failed: Symbol not found: _FSPathMakeRef
  Referenced from: /usr/local/src/freetype2/objs/.libs/libfreetype.6.dylib
  Expected in: flat namespace

dyld: Symbol not found: _FSPathMakeRef
  Referenced from: /usr/local/src/freetype2/objs/.libs/libfreetype.6.dylib
  Expected in: flat namespace

When I added
  /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/CoreServices
to all the link lines the executables would run.

I don't provide a patch because the Makefile is too complicated for me
to figure out