[Off-Topic] Mr Teebo's anti-spam system (Re: Re: [ft] compilinig ftdemos

From: Jan Slupski
Subject: [Off-Topic] Mr Teebo's anti-spam system (Re: Re: [ft] compilinig ftdemos on windows)
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 12:37:18 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Mr Jamme,

I really don't care if you will read my posts to the mailing list you have subscribed to.

But this is really annoying, that every person who post to the list
got a few messages from your Nikita.

Make sure that emails sent to mailing lists you subscribe to will pass through your spam filter, or just unsubscribe, since otherwise
you are not getting most of the emails anyway (who cares to verify
emails in some Thibault Jamme's spam system, when he sends email to
mailaing list).

Regards,
Jan Slupski