Re: [ft] freetype not linking correctly under borland C++

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft] freetype not linking correctly under borland C++
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 10:16:04 +0200 (CEST)

> [Linker Error] Error: Error processing module ftglyph.c

This is a cryptic error message without any guide to the user.  You
should complain to the developers of the linker :-)

> When building I got two warnings:
> [C++ Warning] ftglyph.c(329): W8075 Suspicious pointer conversion
> [C++ Warning] ftobjs.c(2319): W8004 'error' is assigned a value that
>                               is never used

Both should be harmless.

> Maybe this is my problem? the only thing I could find on google
> about "error processing module" was to recompile the project.  That
> did not work.

A C/C++ issue?  Have you compiled everything with C++?

This is just a wild guess.  We need more detailed log data for any
further advice -- perhaps you can force the compiler/linker to be more
verbose.