[ft] lsb/rsb_delta and vertical layout

From: Brady Duga
Subject: [ft] lsb/rsb_delta and vertical layout
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 13:46:57 -0700

I was interested in implementing the lsb/rsb_delta code to account for rounding in autohinted text, but I am curious how this would work for vertical text. My application supports both horizontal and vertical text rendering. I think I understand what to do for horizontal text, but how do I handle vertical? It seems like I would need tsb/bsb_delta values. Is this just not supported in the current FreeType, or am I missing something?

--Brady Duga