[ft] TrueType ignoring white space

From: Junior
Subject: [ft] TrueType ignoring white space
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 18:53:07 -0800

Hi All,
I'm trying to confirm whether this observation is true or this is a user error.
I have a ttf file I use to write text. When I have a string that ha a fixed
number of bytes but may be padded with white space (0x20), it appears that the
ending while spaces are ignored.
Is this a normal behaviour? This seems odd because the other spaces in that
string shows up.
If I have a ttf file - sat times.ttf - and generated a size 12 font, should ALL
character be size 12 (including white spaces)?

Thanks,
Jr.

FREE ONLINE PHOTOSHARING - Share your photos online with your friends and
family!