Re: [ft] Help to include libfreetype on Windows

From: Shree Narayanan
Subject: Re: [ft] Help to include libfreetype on Windows
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 13:01:54 -0400

Thanks John,

I have been messing around with this for the past few days not knowing
what to do. I did try -lfreetype which seems to be the switch in Linux
but didnt help. I have got it working though by following the freetype
installation instructions from
http://extremetuxracer.com/wiki/index.php?title=Compiling_ETR_under_Windows_XP_with_MinGW
Its basically the copying stuff which did the trick.

Thanks for the help once again
Shree