Re: [ft] How to get Horizontal Advance on Stroked Glyph

From: johnpf74
Subject: Re: [ft] How to get Horizontal Advance on Stroked Glyph
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 06:47:14 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you very much Werner!

Does that mean if, in general, if I add an N pixel stroke, I would add a 2*N
pixel advance to account for the stroke on each side, where N is an integer?
Would I also do the same for advancing each line of text vertically?

Also, how do I advise a patch to update the documentation? Is that something
that you will handle?

Thanks, John