fsfc-discuss

Re: [fsfc-discuss] "FSF Canada"

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [fsfc-discuss] "FSF Canada"
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 03:51:19 -0500

       We've been hosting paper petitions that use the official
    parliamentary process http://c11.ca/petition  , with the one I
    personally believe in the most being the "Petition to protect
    Information Technology property rights" which raises the issues
    discussed above (TPMs can be applied to both content and devices).

If you show me the text of the petition in question, I will take a look.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation