fsfe-newsfr-en

[Fsfe-newsfr-en] FSF France news 15/08/2001

From: fsfe-newsfr-en-admin
Subject: [Fsfe-newsfr-en] FSF France news 15/08/2001
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 22:39:54 +0200

Hello.

Here are the news from FSF France on 15/08/2001.

News FSF France in text (see attachment for HTML with links) :

|                       FSF France News                       |
|+-----------------------------------------------------------+|
||Brave GNU World issue #30                                  ||
||16 August 2001. The latest issue of Georg's Brave Gnu world||
||is out. This month's items : TINY, GNU TeXmacs, CD-ROM     ||
||Control, Saxogram, GNU libiconv, Mozart/Oz, Free Software  ||
||and 3D. Read the article.                                  ||
|+-----------------------------------------------------------+|
||Brave GNU World issue #29                                  ||
||15 August 2001. We forgot to tell you that the previous    ||
||issue of Georg's Brave Gnu world was out. Last month's     ||
||items : GCompris, FSFE - Free Software and Education,      ||
||Chemical Development Kit, Alma, libgcrypt. Read the article||

Regards,

--
Olivier BERGER - Secrétaire de l'association APRIL
APRIL (http://www.april.org) - Vive python (http://www.python.org)